The project works as follows:
- We arrange trips to selected professional runs and other events. Runners from all experience levels are invited to participate in a distance that fits them. The first trip coming up is the Tel Aviv Marathon 22.02.2019.
- If you would like to run or arrange a race on your own or as a team, you can register your participation using the form below.
We invite everyone who wants to show their love for Israel, both to the Jews and other peoples regardless their religion or ethnicity, to take join us in the running. Whether you participate in the actual running or not, we encourage you to promote and give a donation to support our diaconal projects in Israel. This is a golden opportunity to support Israelis from all ages which need your help in a critical life situation! Click here to read more about how you can be part of running in support of a very important issue. Our diaconal projects depend on your help.
How to participate?
To become an approved participant, individually or a group, you need to take part in promoting and collecting money for one of our diaconal projects. It can be done in the following ways:
- Share the fundraiser event on Facebook
- Collect money through Vipps, PayPal or bank transfer
- Click here for more information for potential donors.
Our upcoming trip to Tel Aviv Marathon in February 2019 is unfortunately fully booked, but we will soon be back with more info about upcoming events. In the meantime you’re welcome to register yourself or your team as a participant, also nicknamed “Runners” in our project Run For Israel.